The team at Rent to Retain are fully-trained professionals focused on providing quality, reliable machines that meet specific project needs.
Our Clayton facility is fully equipped to meet our ever changing demands and customer requests.
- 10 and 15 year major inspections in accordance with AS2550.10-2006
- Full maintenance contracts at a fixed cost
- 90 day and annual services
- ‘Test and Tagging’ for onsite electrical compliance
Our fleet of field service vehicles ensure a prompt turnaround time on breakdowns. Our service team has been strategically placed to ensure timely cover for metropolitan and regional areas.
- Breakdown maintenance and general repairs
- Full maintenance contracts onsite at a yearly fixed cost
- 90 Day servicing onsite
- Annual servicing onsite
- Test & Tagging for onsite electrical compliances
Rent to Retain takes the hassle out of managing machinery. With state of the art software and facilities we offer an unrivalled management of fleets, including maintenance and storage.
- Pickup and delivery of your own machines when required
- Service and maintenance of machinery when not on projects
- Safe storage premises: increasing security
- Service and repair deadlines: guaranteeing delivery
- Acquisition and disposal advice: providing expertise
- Regular service, location and availability reports: improving information sharing
- A personalised service with a single point of contact: building relationships